Thank you so much Shayra for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
Go and check Shayra’s amazing blog out.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
3. Nominate other bloggers for the award.
4. Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
5. Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
SHAYRA’S QUESTIONS :
1.What will you choose between ice cream and coffee?
~ Coffee flavoured ice-cream….?
2. To whom will you want to meet, a long-lost dear friend (or family member) or the God?
~ Long-lost dear friend.
3. Do you want to have a thousand good friends or just only one equally good friend?
~ One true friend is all I want.
4. Do you want a world tour or just travel across every place of your own country?
~ World tour.
5. If you have to choose between your parents and your children. What will be your answer?
~ My parents. ( No kiddos )
6. If you could change anything, what will it be?
~ A very open-ended question, but I would have to agree with Shayra on this one. I would definitely like to change people’s orthodox thinking, and by that I mean the superstitious and irrational beliefs of theirs which become a hindrance in their growth and development.
7. What is your most favourite thing about India?
~ I’m proud to say my country is very rich in culture and heritage. India is a land of people from all races, religions, cast and colour. We have been through a lot but we’re still the warm and welcoming kind that we were years ago.
India in all its true essence is quite literally united by its diversity. ❣️
8. Do you honestly read the posts you like?
~ Of Course! I always read what I like, because like all of us, I want my readers to actually read what I write and not merely leave a like. Every blogger takes a lot of effort and puts in a lot of time to come up with a post for us and the least we can all do is to read it and appreciate.
9. If you could rewind your past and pause any moment or phase? What would it be?
~ I want to go back to the day I was born. I want to relive the moment I first cried on this planet, my first intake of breath and the first glimpse of happiness I saw on my parents faces.
10. You’re most embarrassing moment on WordPress?
~ Nothing as of now.
11. What are your suggestions or reviews about my blogs?
~ Shayra, your blog is one of the most versatile and creative blogs that I have read. It’s absolutely fascinating as it is and I just want you to keep on doing what you do, keep blogging your mind.
- Aryan Jain
- Shruti Ohri
- Curious minds think alike
- Desire Invisible
- The Creative Lexicon
- An Indian Passerby
- Riddhima Penner
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINATIONS:
- Favourite book and its favourite quote?
- Favourite flavour ?
- Favourite TV show?
- What’s your pet-peeve?
- Describe the most hilarious or the wierdest dream you ever had.
- Favourite song and artist?
- What’s your idea of an ideal vacation?
- Are you the ‘forgive-forget’ type or the ‘remember-revenge’ type and why?
- When was the last time you laughed and why?
- Choose a movie title to describe yourself.
- What is the one thing about yourself that you greatly admire?
~ Megha Bhartiya 💜