Thank you so much Meher for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award, and I’m more than happy to mention that this is my second nomination for the same award.
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify).
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
While going through the rules on Meher’s post I realized that even the mystery blogger award had different versions of itself surfing through WordPress, which is precisely why I decided to not to ask questions in my last post, because I wanted to stick to the rules mentioned there.
CREATOR OF THE AWARD :
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME :
1.I love to travel! And I mean like, I really really love to travel. There’s something so peaceful and amusing about never staying at just one place, always being on the move and constantly visiting new places and meeting new people.
2. I also love to read. Reading books always makes me feel less lonely and I enjoy the feeling of being transported into a completely different and surreal world through the pages.
3. I like making puns. Sometimes they’re hilarious and sometimes they are lame but I never really mind because it annoys my friends. XD.
I guess we can say….I like punishing them.
ANSWERS TO MEHER’S QUESTIONS :
1.What’s the one thing you like the most about this blogging community?
~ I like how most of us are very positive in our outlook and prefer to not spread negativity around.
2.If you could choose one power, what would it be- being able to fly or being able to breathe underwater?
~ Being able to breathe underwater would be amazing but I would have to chose to fly. Flying high up in the pale blue sky with shimmering white clouds below you covering the vast expanse of the earth that you were created from, can you imagine how thrilling and liberating that would be?
3.If you could become invisible for one day, what’s the first thing you would do?
~I would for sure break in my friend’s house and scare them till they were sweating profusely .
You probably won’t believe me but this is exactly the first thing that I’d do. Then I’d reveal to them who I was and then we can together break into a high security building! That would be so much fun!
4. What’s your favourite dish?
~ Does cake count as dish? If it does then cake! If it doesn’t then anything with paneer really.
5.Weird question: do you think black is a colour or is it the absence of colour and light?
~ Firstly, this is such thought provoking question, excellent choice Meher.
Describing black in terms of absence or presence of other colours or even light is tough . I do think black is a colour, the darkest one to be discovered till date. It is formed by either complete absorbtion of light ( no reflection ) or complete absence of light as well, but we can obtain black by combining all colours too.
Your question has truly perplexed me so I think for now I’d stick with black as a colour only. XD
1. If you had the chance, would you go to outer space or to deepest reaches of the oceans?
2.If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
3. What fictional place would you most likely go to?
4. Who’s your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to?
5. Wierd Question : If you were the dictator of a small island nation, what crazy dictator stuff would you do?
You guys have shown a lot of love and appreciation for these posts of mine, thank you so much again. :-)
In my last award post I had kept the nominations open but this time I have decided to specify a few names :-)
1. Aryan Jain
2. Shruti Ohri
7. Aaron Paul
Rest all nominations are open to anyone who wishes to attempt!
~Megha Bhartiya 💜