Before anything else, I want to thank my friend Winnie yet again for thinking I deserved these two awards. Thank you so much. I’m sorry I took so long to accept and post these.
Please go ahead and check her blog out. It’s as inspiring and heart warming as anything could be and I’m sure you will like it.
Mystery Blogger Award
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blogs not only captivate; they inspire and motivate. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Created by Okoto Enigma
* Put the award logo/image on your blog.
* List the rules.
* Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
* Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
* Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
* You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
* Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Three things about myself:
1.I’m a huge Teen Wolf fan. This statement doesn’t even some up the love and adoration that I have for the show.
2. I love to draw and paint! I might not be too good at it but I do it anyway, zentangling and sketching works as a stress buster for me.
3. I’m a money saver. I try to save as much as I can whenever and wherever I can.
1.What motivates you to write?
~ My experiences. When I feel too full with thoughts and emotions, I write to make myself feel better.
2. What is the best thing in your life right now?
~ My best friend and the stack of unread books on my table because everytime I’m stressed I look at them and think that once it’s all over I’ll have so much to read and that never fails to make me feel better .
3.What music do you like?
~ I don’t necessarily like a fixed genre of music, it’s usually anything upbeat with a good tempo and lyrics that call to me in a way that other song lyrics don’t. I’m glad to have found my favorite band which combines these two conditions of mine when it comes to music, it’s The Score. Check them out!
4. What makes you laugh?
~ Ironies, puns, memes, fandom references, comics, others’ laughter et cetera. I laugh a lot, and I end up not being subtle about it.
5.What is the scariest thing that you have done?
~ I once broke into the complex of a prison and then proceeded to rob a bank.
Totally didn’t, I swear.
Probably parasailing which is also the most thrilling thing that I have done.
Quill Commander Award:
1. Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, link their blog.
2. List the rules of the award.
3. Post a photo of your National flag and anthem.
4. Leave a favorite quote.
5. Nominate a few loyal bloggers.
Our National Anthem and Flag:
“Jana-gana-mana-adhinayaka jaya he Bharata-bhagya-vidhata
Tava Subha name jage, tave subha asisa mage,
gahe tava jaya-gatha.
Jana-gana-mangala-dayaka jaya he Bharata-bhagya-vidhata.
Jaya he, Jaya he, Jaya he, jaya jaya jaya jaya he. “
I’m a proud Indian.
One of my favourite quotes:
“We should just love, not fall in love, because everything that falls gets broken.”
For my nominations I have decided to keep it open this time. Whoever is willing to do these awards please feel free to attempt. 😊
-Megha Bhartiya 💜